Ten Lines about AR Rahman – This article will help the students who are looking for information about AR Rahman in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- AR Rahman was born in January 6 ,1967.
- A. R. Rahman, is an Indian music director, composer, musician, singer and music producer.
- Allah Rakha Rahman is also known as AR Rahman.
- AR Rahman is also known as A.S.Dileep Kumar.
- Among his awards are six National Film Awards, two Academy Awards, two Grammy Awards, a BAFTA Award, a Golden Globe Award, fifteen Filmfare Awards and seventeen Filmfare Awards South. He has been awarded the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian award, in 2010 by the Government of India.
Few Lines on AR Rahman
- In 2009, Rahman was included on the Time 100 list of the world’s most influential people.
- He is nicknamed “Isai Puyal”(English: the Musical Storm) and “Mozart of Madras”.
- Working in India’s film industries, international cinema, and theatre, Rahman is one of the best-selling recording artists, with an estimated 200 million units sold worldwide.
- Rahman has also become a notable humanitarian and philanthropist, donating and raising money for a number of causes and charities.
- In 2017, Rahman made his debut as a director and writer for the film Le Musk.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about AR Rahman or 10 Lines on AR Rahman in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Read Also:- 10 Lines on Arvind Kejriwal
Read Also:- 10 lines on the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives