Ten Lines about freedom fighters – This article will help the students who are looking for information about freedom fighters in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Freedom fighters were the people who fought for our independence against British rule.
- They Sacrificed their families and everything for the country’s freedom from British rule.
- Because of their great sacrifices, we are living in a democratic and independent country today.
- Freedom Fighters are the persons who take so much pain and suffering to save their country.
- Some of the freedom fighters are Bhagat Singh, Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, mangal Pandey etc.
- Some of the greatest women freedom fighters are Rani Laxmi Bai, Begum Hazrat Mahal, Lakshmi Sahgal, Annie Besant etc.
- They Organized different protests and movements to oppose the British.
- The first for Independence started with the revolt of Independence in 1857.
- Freedom fighters are the reason we live in a free country.
- We must honour their sacrifices and main to live together in harmony and peace.
10 lines on freedom fighters in English
- Freedom fighters fought for the country’s freedom and set us all free from the slavery of the Britishers.
- The British East India Company ruled in India for over two hundred years.
- Many freedom fighters refused to use weapons against the Britishers and used protests and movements to revolt against the British.
- The first true fight for Independence started with the Revolt of Independence in 1857. Although the revolt did not bring us freedom, it was the first time Indians from every part of the country assembled to fight against the British’s evil practices.
- One of the cruellest attempts for the Britishers to stop the Indians from fighting back was the Jalianwala Bagh massacre.
- Thousands of people, including children, were killed in an open fire.
- After a century of bloodsheds, sacrifices, and battles, India received its swaraj, complete freedom on August 15th, 1947.
- Due to our past leaders’ sacrifices, we live in a sovereign socialist democratic and independent country today.
English East India Company came to India as traders but took away massive wealth, spices and vegetables without paying taxes which was the beginning of their reign.
- Indians had no weapons when the Britishers captured India; however, even without training, Indians could get back their motherland free from the reign of Britishers.
- Many freedom fighters lost their lives while fighting for freedom, and they will always be remembered as heroes in our Indian history.
5 lines on freedom fighters
- The people of India do not forget the contribution of the freedom fighters. Hence, they dedicate an entire day of August 15th, 1947, to celebrate the victory and sacrifices of the freedom fighters who lost their lives to make us free from the British’s oppression.
- Bhagat Singh was another fearless patriotic leader who was hanged to death at a young age as he went against the British and committed several conflicts.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was another great leader who fought bravely for the freedom of our country. He was also the first Prime Minister of India after its Independence.
- Jawaharlal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi were both out in jail after the salt act, and once they were released, they jointly formed the Indian National Congress.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was an Indian Freedom Fighter who was also the second Prime Minister of India and contributed against the freedom movement. He also stood by Mahatma Gandhi to protest against the Non-cooperative movement of salt act. He was imprisoned for six years after the Satyagraha movement.
few lines on freedom fighters in English
- Freedom of Speech I equal for every citizen in India.
- Freedom of Speech is a basic right of the human being as declared globally.
- The features of Freedom of Speech, in the Indian Constitution, are available for Indians only.
- Freedom of Speech is also the Freedom of Expression.
- The Freedom of Speech I India is not absolute, and the 10. government can debar I in some special cases.
Lines on freedom fighters
- The freedom fighters helped raise awareness among people about the importance of freedom and save ourselves from the British’s cruelty.
- Various protests and meetings were arranged in open public places to raise awareness among people and raise their numbers to fight against colonial oppression.
- Mahatma Gandhi was one of the great freedom fighters and was known as the father of the nation. He supported non-violence and protested against the cruelty of the Britishers.
- He was the epitome of unity between the Indians and encouraged them to join hands against the British’s evil policies.
- Dr B R Ambedkar is known as the father of the Constitution and is also the first law minister of India after Independence.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was one of the active freedom fighters who participated in both the Quit India movement and the Civil Disobedience Movement along with Unified India.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was an important part of India’s freedom and formed the Indian National Army. He was a member of the Indian National Congress and was a violent fighter who fought bravely against the British.
- Netaji was under house arrest by the British but somehow managed to escape. However after a year of his escape on August 18th, 1945 he died in a plane crash. Although his body was never found, people say that they have seen him after that date in many places.
- Great Indian Struggle was a book written by him to explain the history of Independence and the fighters’ hardships against the British.
- The kakori conspiracy was conducted by the fighters Ashfaqulla Khan, Manmath Nath Gupta, Rajendra Lahiri, Sachindra Bakshi, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh, and Jogesh Chandra Chatterjee.
- One of the great freedom fighters who fought bravely against the Britishers was Jhansi Ki Rani, Lakshmi Bai who has become an epitome of inspiration for the future generation.
- Britishers made the farmers their slaves and tortured them to work for free. People used to die of hunger and work under the rule of the British.
- The Indian items were sold in Britain with great profit, and the Indians were not paid to make them. This was when people went really angry at the Britishers.
- The Revolt of 1857 started because the Hindu soldiers were asked to use the hand made bombs to tear with their mouth, made of the pig face. The soldiers who refused to do so we’re hanged to death.
- Freedom fighters are an important part of our history, and we should respect them for their contribution to the freedom we enjoy today.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Freedom fighters or 10 Lines on Freedom fighters in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 Lines on My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard
Frequently Asked Questions on Freedom Fighters
Who are freedom fighters?
Freedom Fighters fought for the freedom of India and lost their lives against the British.
Why are freedom fighters an epitome of inspiration?
The terrible pain, exploitation, torture that the freedom fighters faced to bring swaraj to the country made them the epitome of inspiration.
Which weapon did Mahatma Gandhi use to fight against the British?
Non-violence and honesty were the two weapons used by Mahatma Gandhi to fight against the British.