Ten Lines about how to how do mobile affect children on online classes – This article will help the students who are looking for information about how do mobile affect children on online classes. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Heavy internet and mobile phone users are prone to lack of concentration and forget things easily
- Children may stay up late talking to friends, playing games, or scrolling through social media, which over a period of time, causes fatigue and restlessness.
- Children on social media may come in contact with cyberbullies who harass and bully them over the internet.
- Chatting with friends or playing games during Online classes, or even in the on going classes, is increasing day-by-day.
- Doctors say smartphones can have more effects on eyesight, which can reduce vision.
How do mobile affect children on online classes 5 Lines
- Family has no smartphone, children depend on a borrowed phone to attend online class
- Parents today are more worried about their children’s educational future than ever
- Loss of motivation and a sense of self-discipline needed to study online are some of the major struggles that children face
- Teacher Don’t know that Student is Listening or not. She cannot see all of the student at once.
- Students attend the classes for attendance during classes they play games, chat with friends and many more.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about how do mobile affect children on online classes or 10 Lines on how do mobile affect children on online classes. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
10 lines on how to improve immunity