Ten Lines on My Favourite Teacher – This article will help the students who are looking for information about My Favourite Teacher in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
- My class teacher was my Favourite in the standard one.
- She used to teach me English because of which it was also my Favourite subject.
- I liked to go to school because of her presence.
- She used to train with a big smile on her face.
- She also used to make us play various games in between the classes.
- If someone cried in the class, she used to crack jokes and make faces so as to make him or her laugh in no time.
- She was very lovable but used to punish if anybody didn’t complete their homework.
- I was her Favourite student for listening to her, finishing my homework on time as well as scoring well.
- She also used to tell very inspiring stories to motivate us to become the right person in life.
- All students loved her a lot.
Few Lines on My Favourite Teacher
- A teacher is a person who guides students in gaining the knowledge and values in a society.
- My Favourite teacher is Mr. S.P. Vishwakarma.
- He teaches us science as a subject.
- He is fun-loving and spiritual person.
- He is very polite and friendly in nature.
- He likes discipline very much and always be on time for the lectures.
- He always uses practical problems of daily life to clarify the concepts of science.
- He prefers learning by doing, rather than mugging the formulae of science.
- He gives special attention to weaker students in the class for making their concepts clear.
- He always encourages us to participate in sports and extracurricular activities.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
- My name is Shaun and I am a student of class nine. My class teacher is Mrs. Davidson.
- She teaches us English and she is a very good, hard-working teacher in the school.
- With her awesome personality and charming behavior, she has been most of our favorite teacher in the school. Yes, I consider her as my favorite teacher ever.
- She has lots of advance qualities that other average teachers don’t have and that is why she is so front of them.
- She is kind and soft. Till now she has never been mad or rude at any student ever in the class.
- We are impressed with her teaching ability and method. She has some amazing skills that let us understand every lesson clearly.
- I never miss her any class. Though I miss anyone she is so kind that she give spare time for everyone after the school hour, if it needed.
- She is one of the most successful teachers in the school.
- I want to be like her in the future. I want to become a really good teacher.
- We all love her so much and wish to have more teachers like her.
Few lines on my favourite teacher for class 2
- My favourite teacher’s name is Ramesh Chandra Verma.
- He is an intelligent mathematics Teacher.
- Even if he is a maths teacher, he keeps well understanding of other subjects.
- He never punishes anyone but teaches the right manners.
- He is my favourite teacher because he is very funny by nature.
- My teacher talks very politely with everyone.
- He never wastes time and uses time efficiently.
- He is also a good cricket player.
- I use to practice cricket with him in the game’s turn
- I pray to god to keep him healthy and fit.
- We meet a lot of people in our life but teachers are the ones who impact us the most.
- We all have many teachers but some of them become our favourite ones.
- These favourite teachers sometimes become our role model and inner inspiration.
- One of my favourite teachers is Mr Vishal Parihar.
- He is an English language teacher with a great command of the subject.
- He is the sole reason behind my improvement in the English language subject.
- I am very grateful to have a teacher like Mr Vishal Parihar.
- He inspires me to do my work with great focus as he does.
- I like his smile. The way he smiles is killer.
- Plus, his way of teaching is unique and unusual.
- With the cut-throat competition around me, he always stood by through my thick and thin becoming an idol to look upon.
- He used to teach me physics and made the most hated subject to the one I loved the most.
- He walked into the class with grace and a determination to convey the most of his knowledge to the igniting minds.
- I still remember the times I scored worse and expected him to react otherwise while he became the fairy godfather.
- The thing I loved the most about him was he never supported the idea of comparison as the key to success.
- Being one of the most down-to-earth teachers in the entire school, he was loved by all of us.
- Unlike other teachers, he used to pay more attention to weak students of the class, the reason why I could rise.
- With high school came the unexpected issues of life, and he never backed out from lending a patient hearing.
- Physics was the most challenging subject, but with him as a guide, it never felt so.
- If today I can aspire to become a physicist, all credits go to him.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about My Favourite Teacher or 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 Lines on Myself
Read Also:- 10 Lines on Teacher