10 Lines On My Mother in English for students and Children
- 1 10 Lines On My Mother in English for students and Children
- 2 10 Lines On My Mother Essay for Kids
- 3 10 Lines On My Mother Essay for School Students
- 4 FAQ’s On 10 Lines on My Mother
10 Lines on My Mother – This article will help the students who are looking for information about My Mother. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- My mother’s name is asha.
- She is a very hardworking homemaker.
- She teaches me good habits and moral values.
- When I come home from school, she cooks my favourite dishes.
- She takes care of everyone in our family.
- She helps me in my studies and homework.
- She recites poems with me and gets my school uniform ready for the next day.
- She always prays for the sound health of everyone in my family.
- She tells me amazing stories when I go to bed.
- She is the best mother in the world and I love her so much.
10 Lines On My Mother Essay for Kids
This is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My mother takes care of everyone in the house.
- Every day my mother prepares tasty meals for my father and me.
- My mother scolds me often but later calmly corrects my mistakes.
- My mother is also very hardworking because she keeps the house in order and has to work in her office too.
- My mother is the best bedtime storyteller as she comes up with these amazing original plots.
- I tell all my secrets to my mother.
- On our way home from school, I tell my mother about all the things that happened while I was in school and she listens happily.
- My favorite sweater is the bright yellow one that my mother knitted.
- My mother supports all my dreams about what I want to do and what I want to be in the future.
- My mother compliments me every now and supports me in whatever I do.
10 Lines On My Mother Essay for School Students
- Mother is a supreme and divine creation of God, who loves and cares for her child unconditionally.
- There is a saying “Behind a successful man, there is a hand of a woman”; the woman is none other than our mother.
- My mother is a gift of God with motherhood and affection towards her child.
- My mother is the one I can completely depend on and trust.
- I respect my mother and also help her in her household activities.
- I also give a gift to her on occasion of ‘Mother’s Day’ as a tribute to her hard work and care.
- She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.
- Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.
- She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us encounter those.
- She always wants to see me as successful and nobleman and guides me to be on a righteous path.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about My Mother or 10 Lines on My Mother. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
FAQ’s On 10 Lines on My Mother
What do mothers symbolize?
There is no secret that a mother symbolizes characteristics like patience, kindness, forgiveness, sincerity, and a particular unconditional type of love that is parallel to no other.
Mention a famous quote on mothers?
A famous quote by Napoleon was when he claimed that good mothers make a nation great.
Why did Vivekananda say that the education of women is necessary for the development of society?
Swami Vivekananda was one of the few who understood the importance of women education in the earlier Indian society because a child irrespective of gender will always be influenced by their mother for it is the mothers who nurture them. Hence, for easily making a society to be educated and advanced, one had to start with proper education of girl child.
Can children have two mothers?
Yes, some children do have more than one mother because their parents might be same-sex parents. Or there can be some other complicated situations where we are taking into consideration of step-mothers.