Ten Lines about Swami Vivekananda Jayanti – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Swami Vivekananda Jayanti in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
- Vivekananda was born in 1863 in Kolkata.
- He was born as Narendra Datta.
- He was Hindu monk and chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramhansa.
- His birthday is celebrated as a world youth day.
- He attended the parliament of world religion in Chicago.
- He gave his famous speech in America in 1893 by addressing America ‘ my fellow sisters and brothers …’
- He founded Ramakrishna Mission in 1897 in Kolkata.
- He has written many books, Karma yoga, Raja Yoga is famous.
- Many important institutions are named after him to honour him.
- He died at an early age of 39 in the year 1902.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Few Lines on Swami Vivekananda Jayanti
- Swami Vivekananda was a great man.
- He was born on 12 January 1863 in Kolkata.
- People say that Swami Vivekananda suffered from 31 diseases.
- National Youth Day is celebrated in India on their birth anniversary.
- His speech in Chicago made him globally famous.
- His childhood name was Narendra Nath Dutt.
- He established the branches of Ramakrishna Mission also in other countries.
- Later he became famous as Swami Vivekananda.
- He had a lot of interest in religion and spiritual fields.
- Swami Vivekananda died on 4 July 1902.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Swami Vivekananda Jayanti or 10 Lines on Swami Vivekananda Jayanti in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 Lines on National Youth Day
Read Also:- 10 lines on Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti