10 lines on communicable disease
– A communicable disease is a disease that spreads from one person or animal to another.
– People sometimes refer to communicable diseases as “infectious” or “transmissible” diseases.
– Pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protists, cause communicable diseases.
– Communicable diseases are usually mild, and symptoms pass after a few days.
– Some symptoms are a direct result of the pathogen damaging the body’s cells.
Click Below to Read Full Essay
Essay on Women Empowerment