10 Lines on Mahabharata – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Mahabharata. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember
10 Lines on Mahabharata in English
- Mahabharat is one of the two important epics of India.
- The events related to Mahabharat fall between the 9th and 8th centuries BCE.
- Mahabharat was a real epic and was a true event that happened in Indian history.
- Maharishi Veda Vyasa wrote Mahabharat.
- The main story of Mahabharat is around two families, the Pandavas and Kauravas.
- Pandavas refers to the 5 brothers – Yudihishthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva.
- Pandavas were the sons of Pandu and Kunti.
- 100 sons of king Dhritarashtra and his wife Gandhari are called Kauravas.
- Conflict arose between Pandavas and Kauravas for the throne of Hastinapura.
- The conflict led to the Kurukshetra war. The war lasted for 18 days and finally ended with the victory of the Pandavas.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Thank you soo much for reading if you like this blog then don’t forget to comment and share this information with your friends and family, god bless you all.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Mahabharata or 10 Lines on Mahabharata. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.