My favourite game is Ludo. Ludo is a very popular game. It is an indoor game. It is a very cheap and easy game. This game develops our brain. It can be easily played at home. It consists of a Ludo Board, 16 tokens and dice.
At least two and a maximum of four people can play this game. Four houses of blue, yellow, red and green are made in Ludo. This game is played using tokens and dice.
The maximum number of dice is 6 and the minimum is 1. There are four tokens in four houses. To play this game, the dice have to be thrown by the box. If someone’s token is cut, then it goes back to the house again.
The player who first gets all his tokens to the finish point that wins. It is an interesting and fun indoor game. Everyone likes Ludo very much.
10 Lines Essay on my favourite Game Ludo
- My favourite game is Ludo.
- Ludo is a very popular game.
- It is an indoor game.
- It is a very cheap and easy game.
- It consists of a Ludo board, 16 tokens and 1 dice.
- At least two and a maximum of four people can play this game.
- The dice consists of 1 to 6 digits.
- The token’s colours are red, blue, green and yellow.
- The player who first gets all his token to the finish point, that wins.
- Everyone likes to play this game very much.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts