Ten Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
- Subhash Chandra Bose had born on 23rd January 1897.
- He was the 9th child of his parents.
- He was popularly known as Neta Ji.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a great nationalist and a freedom fighter.
- He fought for India’s freedom with bravery.
- Subhash Chandra Bose also participated in Civil Disobedience Movement.
- In 1939, Neta Ji was the president of the Indian National Congress.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was different from Mahatma Gandhi.
- He was a violent freedom fighter.
- Neta Ji left the country secretly in 1941.
10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a great leader of the country, always fighting for its freedom because he was a freedom fighter.
- His father’s name was Janaki Bose, and his mother’s name was Prabha Devi.
- Janaki Bose, his father, was a famous lawyer.
- Subhash Chandra Bose had 14 siblings.
- In 1942, Subhash Chandra Bose formed the Azad Hind Fauj.
- Swami Vivekanand and Ramkrishna Paramhansa’s teachings were two people who hugely influenced Neta Ji.
- Neta Ji was jailed for his participation in the Civil Disobedience Movement.
- The slogan, “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Dunga,” means Give me blood, I will give you freedom.
- Subhash Chandra Bose formed the Indian National Army in Japan in 1943.
- Netaji’s ashes are safe in Renkoji Temple of Nichiren Buddhism in Tokyo.
Some Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was one of the heroes of Indian freedom struggle.
- Subhash Chandra Bose was a meritorious student since his childhood.
- He died in a plane crash, but this fact has no ground proof.
- Netaji went to jail many times due to his nationalist approach.
- He visited various countries to ally with them to fight the British government.
- Netaji wrote the book ‘The Great Indian Struggle’ to narrate the history of the Indian independence movement.
- He got inspiration from Bhagavad Geeta and believed in the universal brotherhood.
- The government released a coin of Rs. 75 in 2018 to commemorate Subhash Chandra Bose.
- His wife Emily gave birth to a daughter named Anita Bose in 1942.
- Subhash Chandra Bose started Azad Hind Radio in Germany to spread the impendence of the movement worldwide.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti or 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 lines on My School
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose
Who was Subhash Chandra Bose?
Subhash Chandra Bose was a nationalist and great freedom fighter born on 23rd January 1897 in Cuttack. He fought with the Britishers for the freedom of India. He formed Azad Hind Fauj and became the president of Indian National Congress at a very young age.
How did Subhash Chandra Bose contribute to the freedom of India?
Subhash Chandra Bose emerged to be a great representative leader of common mass in first half of 20th century. He contributed in many ways, he formed Azad Hind Fauj and Indian National Army. Both the formations worked as a catalyst for freedom.
When and where did Subhash Chandra Bose form INA?
The formation of Indian National Army (INA) was started by Neta Ji Subhash Chandra Bose in Japan in 1943.
What were the famous slogans given by Subhash Chandra Bose?
His famous slogans are ‘Tum mujhe khoon do, main tumhe aazadi dunga’, ‘Jai Hind’, and ‘Delhi Chalo’.
When and where was Subhash Chandra Bose born?
Subhash Chandra Bose was born in Cuttack on 23rd January in the year 1897. His parents were Janaki Bose and Prabha
Devi. Subhash Chandra Bose’s father was a famous lawyer. Neta Ji was their 9th child out of 14 of his siblings.
What are some of the activities that Subhash Chandra Bose participated in against the British?
Subhash Chandra Bose actively took part in the Civil Disobedience and Non-Cooperative Movement. Neta Ji took part in the Non-Cooperative movement on the behest of Gandhiji. He joined the movement from Kolkata with Dasababu.
Name the book written by Neta Ji?
The book written by Neta Ji is “The Great Indian Struggle.” Neta Ji wrote this book in 1997. The Great Indian Struggle is about the history of India during India’s fight for freedom. The British colonial rulers banned the book in India. This period of the book is from 1920- 1942.