10 Lines on volleyball – This article will help the students who are looking for information about volleyball. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
10 lines on volleyball in English for Students and Children
- Volleyball is a team sport.
- It was invented by William G. Morgan.
- Volleyball has two teams of 6 players.
- Volleyball can be played indoors or outdoors.
- Indoor volleyball is played on a court that is 10130 feet wide and 60 feet long.
- The players are separated by a net.
- Play begins when one player serves.
- Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other’s team court.
- The players can use their hands or arms to knock the ball over the net.
- Scoring 15 points wins a game.
10 lines on volleyball in English – Set 2
- Volleyball is a team sport.
- It is played between two teams.
- Volleyball is played inside as well as outside.
- There are different types of volleyball.
- Beach volleyball is played outdoor and team volleyball is played inside.
- There are two players in beach volleyball.
- There are 6 players in a team volleyball.
- Volleyball is played with a ball and net.
- The goal of this game is to throw the ball to the opponent’s court.
- Volleyball is a good sport for physical exercise.
Few lines on volleyball in English
- Volleyball is a team game played by six members on each side of the net
- The score is based on the set of rules that decide the ball throws within the court
- Players must throw and catch balls using hand or arm and pass them on to the opposite team over the net.
- There are variations in a volleyball game and can be played both indoors and outdoors
- Volleyball is a good physical exercise
- There are a set of rules that determine the score for each team
- There are also faults that give score to the opponent according to the rules
- Teams change sides in the middle of the play
- The ball is served over the net for the opponent to continue the game
- Volleyball is played both indoor and outdoor.
lines on volleyball in English
- Volleyball is a very famous outdoor game played all over the world.
- This game was invented in 1895 by William G. Morgan and has been a part of the Olympics since 1964.
- Volleyball is a game that is played between two teams of six players.
- Volleyball can be played on a court or on the sand.
- The score is based on the set of rules that decide the ball throws within the court.
- Players must throw and catch balls using a hand or arm and pass them on to the opposite team over the net.
- A single player may jump as many as 300 times in a volleyball match.
- The volleyball field is 18 meters long and 9 meters wide which is divided in length between the two parts.
- The size of the ball is about 65 c.m. to 68.5 c.m. in diameter and its weight should be kept between 250 and 300 grams.
- Volleyball is a good physical exercise, mastering this game requires hard work, dedication and stamina.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Thank you soo much for reading if you like this blog then don’t forget to comment and share this information with your friends and family, god bless you all.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about volleyball or 10 Lines on volleyball. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
10 Lines on My Favourite Vegetable