10 Lines on Basant Panchami – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Basant Panchami. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Basant Panchami is a Hindu festival
- It is celebrated on the fifth day of the spring season
- This festival is also called Vasanta Panchami or Saraswati Puja
- This festival marks the preparation for the arrival of the spring season or Basant
- In this festival, people worship the goddess Saraswati.
- According to Hindu mythology goddess Saraswati is considered the goddess of knowledge art and music
- All the devotees wear yellow colour attire while performing the rituals and celebrations
- Saraswati puja is also celebrated in schools and colleges where students worship her with full devotion
- As a traditional practice student keeps the books pens and textbooks near the goddess Saraswati’s idol for her blessings
- Especially in rural areas kite flying has become a tradition and is enjoyed with great joy.
10 Lines on Basant Panchami in english
- Basant Panchami is a popular Hindu festival, Which marks the arrival of spring.
- Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, was born on the day of Basant Panchami. That is why on this day Saraswati Ji is worshipped.
- On Basant Panchami, our crop wheat, barley, gram etc. is ready. Therefore, in its joy, all Indians consider the festival of Basant Panchami.
- On this day people wear yellow clothes and Worship Maa Saraswati with yellow flowers.
- Spring is called the king of the seasons.
- This season is also very suitable from the point of view of health.
- In this the beauty of nature is greater than all the seasons.
- Seeing their beauty, even humans are stunned.
- Maa Saraswati is worshipped on this day in all schools.
- In this way the festival of Basant Panchami is completed with joy and gaiety.
Few Lines on Basant Panchami in english
- ‘Basant Panchami’ is a Hindu festival celebrating Saraswati
- The goddess of knowledge, music and art.
- It is celebrated throughout India.
- It is celebrated every year on the fifth day (Panchami) of the Magh month according to Hindu Calander.
- Basant Panchami marks the end of the winter season.
- In this festival the kids are taught to write their first words according to the Hindu Custom.
- People usually wear yellow garments at this festival.
- Goddess of knowledge, Devi Saraswati is worshipped all over the country.
- Yellow sweets are consumed within the families.
- Everyone enjoys the festival with great fun and enthusiasm.
10 Lines On Saraswati Puja In English
- Saraswati puja is the main festival of Hindus
- it is also known as Basanta Panchami
- This festival is celebrated on the fifth day of the Shukla paksha of magh month.,
- Goddess Saraswati is worshipped on this day
- Saraswati is the goddess of knowledge and arts
- This day is a very important day for students
- Various programs are organized in schools on this day
- On this day people wear yellow clothes and upper prayers to mass Saraswati with yellow flowers
- Everyone celebrates this festival with great joy and lastly tense life
- We all pray for our best future on this day.
Short Essay on basant Panchami
Vasant Panchami is also known as Saraswati puja. Vasant stands for spring and Panchami stands for the fifth day. Thus, the festival is celebrated on the fifth day of the spring festival.
we the Hindus eagerly awaits the festival because it is known as the ” King of all seasons”. The festival takes place from the end of January till the end of February and this period of time is known as “Magha”.
The very eagerly thing is the upcoming of a new season as it’s an intermission of near about forty days. Each and Every state celebrate this festival with their own customs rituals & traditions. Hindus celebrate the Basant Panchami by bringing Goddess Saraswati deities and worshipping her.
Goddess Saraswati is known for their Music, art, learning, and love. she has four hands one for Lotus the other one for scriptures and the rest two are for veena .which she plays with both of her hands. she rides on a white swan.
Her white saree is a symbol of purity. The goddess Saraswati sitting on a lotus symbolizes her wisdom. Many schools and colleges also celebrate this day by doing ” homas & yagnas” on their premises for good fortune.
The new children are going to start its an era of studying is made to write in front of the deities by chalk. The day every young girl from small to big will wear saree of yellow colour and the men will also join will their yellow kurtas and prepare themselves as early as possible for puspanjali.
we choose the colour yellow to mark the new crops filled with mustard yellowish seeds and also the whitish colour to mark the peace. Many farmers chop their crops on this day and pray to God for this auspicious day and farming.
People celebrate the grand feast made with rice and yellow-coloured dal which is known as “Bhog” and for accompanying the bhog of rice coloured with saffron many more mouth-watering delicious food is also there.
One of the most important fruits is Ziziphus Mauritian which is needed for satisfying the Goddess. Overall there are numerous ways rituals customs for the celebration of Basant Panchami & also to mark the day of Saraswati Puja. Pens, notebooks & pencils are placed near the feet of the goddess to be blessed before they are used by the students. It is a public holiday.
Government offices, schools, and colleges do not operate on this day. On Murti Visthapan day, big processions are held. The idols of Maa Saraswati are immersed in the holy water of the river Ganga with serenity.
This day is celebrated by savoring Dahi Chura along with gur and banana. People face heavy traffic congestion at various places. Kite flying is also associated with this festival. Children, as well as adults, also fly kites to celebrate freedom and enjoyment. Indian festivals are incomplete while not ancient sweets.
Some standard sweets are relished throughout Basant Panchami. Here Goddess Saraswati is offered boondi ke laddoo and sweet rice. According to lore, snakes area unit fed with milk on Basant Panchami to bring wealth and prosperity within the coming back days.
On the day of Basant Panchami, a log with a figure of Holika is placed in a public place.
During the next 40 days, devotees add twigs and other flammable material to form a pyre that is lit on Holi. A popular legend related to Vasant Panchami may be a story of a couple of authors known as Kalidasa.
Kalidasa had somehow over up married a good looking blue blood, World Health Organization kicked him out once she realized he was foolish.
In despair, Kalidasa was getting to kill himself once Saraswati emerged from the stream and told him to wash within the waters.
When he did, the water gave him the knowledge and light-emitting diode to him writing poetry
The day is considered extremely auspicious to start new work, get married, or perform a house warming ceremony (griha Pravesh). Thus, the festival held the greatest enormity and auspiciousness.
Thank you soo much for reading if you like this blog then don’t forget to comment and share this information with your friends and family, god bless you all.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Basant Panchami or 10 Lines on Basant Panchami. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts