10 Lines on CV Raman – This article will help the students who are looking for information about CV Raman. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Sir C.V. Raman was one of the greatest scientists of India.
- He was born on 7th November 1888 at Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.
- His full name was Chandrasekhar. ara Venkata Raman
- Sir C.v. Raman’s father’s name was Chandrasekhara Ramanathan Iyer and his mother’s name was Parvathi Ammal.
- Sir C.v. Raman was a brilliant student right from his childhood and always stood first in his field of education
- C.V. Raman was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930, for discovering the ‘Raman Effect
- He established the ‘Raman Research Institute’ in 1948 where he worked to his last days.
- Sir CV. Raman breathed his last on 21st November 1970.
- Every year on 28 February, National Science Day is celebrated to pay tribute to the Nobel Laureate Dr C.V. Raman.
- Sir C.V. Raman is an inspiration for generations of scientists.
10 Lines short essay on CV Raman For Students & Children in English
- Sir CV Raman was born on 7th November 1888
- He was born in Trichy of Tamil Nadu
- He was a great Indian scientist
- He studied light scattering
- His work is called as “Raman effect’
- He won prestigious awards and prizes for his work on light scattering
- He won Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930
- He was the 1st Asian to receive Nobel Prize in Physics
- He was awarded Bharat Ratna in 1954
- I too wanted to become a scientist like the CV Raman.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Thank you soo much for reading if you like this blog then don’t forget to comment and share this information with your friends and family, god bless you all.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about CV Raman or 10 Lines on CV Raman. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.