10 Lines on Elephant for Students and Children in English
Ten lines on Elephant – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Elephant in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Elephant is a domestic animal and has been used by humans since ancient times.
- It is used to transport material from one place to the other. It can carry ver heavy things like woods, trunks etc.
- Elephant was also used in wars in old times. Moreover kings would used to go travel in their kingdoms on elephants.
- It is used in circus to show extraordinary actions.
- The elephant has four legs, two small eyes, two big ears, a trunk, and a small tail.
- All four legs of the elephant are very thick and wide.
- Elephant’s eyes are very small compared to their body.
- Elephant’s ears are like big wings.
- The elephant is a calm nature creature.
- But when they feel threatened, they become very aggressive.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Elephant in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.