10 Lines on Hawa Mahal – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Hawa Mahal. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- It was built in 1799.
- Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built this palace.
- It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad.
- It is the prime attraction of Jaipur.
- It is also called palace of winds.
- Hawa Mahal is an emblem of the Rajputana architecture.
- In this Palace there are 953 small windows called jharokhas that are decorated with intricate lattice work.
- It is five-story pyramidal shaped architecture.
- It is made of red and pink sand stone, beautifully outlined with white borders and motifs painted with quick lime.
Write 10 lines about Hawa Mahal
- Hawa Mahal was built in 1799
- It was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh
- It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad
- It is located in Jaipur it is also known as the Pink City
- There are 953 Windows in it
- Hawa Mahal is also known as palace of winds
- Hawa Mahal is architecture fusion of Islamic architecture
- In total it has five floors
- It is also sometimes known as ketri Mandir
- It is a great tourist place
Hawa Mahal is the prime attraction of Jaipur. It is also known as “Palace of Winds” or “Palace of the Breeze”. The Hawa Mahal is made of red and pink sand stone, beautifully outlined with white borders and motif’s painted with quick lime.
Location : Hawa Mahal is located on the intersection of Badi Chaupad, south of the city of Jaipur.
About Hawa Mahal
It is a Rajputana architecture. Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh was built the Hawa Mahal in year 1799. Lal Chand Ustad designed this palace in form of the crown of Hindu God Krishna. Hawa Mahal is an emblem of the Rajputana architecture. It is a unique five-storey exterior and in this Palace there is 953 small windows called jharokhas that are decorated with intricate lattice work.
It is five-story pyramidal shaped architecture. In Hawa Mahal there is a 953 small windows decorated with tiny lattice work. Lal Chand Usta built Hawa Mahal in pink sand stones keeping in mind the pink color of the other monuments in the city. Main attraction in making of the Hawa Mahal is cooling chambers. Three floors of Hawa Mahal have a dimension of one room width. First and second floors of this structure have patios in front of them.
The main building material used was pink stone. The palace was supposed to serve as a harem. It was the place where the numerous pampered wives of the Indian princes came to have a rest. The small windows and screened balconies serve the women to watch processions and different activities taking place on the streets. Its cultural and architectural heritage is a true reflection of a fusion of Hindu Rajput architecture and the Islamic Mughal architecture. In form of fluted pillars, domed canopies, lotus and floral patterns you seen the Rajput style and Islamic style is evident in its stone inlay filigree work and arches.
Archaeological department of the Government of Rajasthan is maintained this Mahal.
Hawa Mahal is the palace is a fine example of Rajput style of architecture is greatly influenced by the Mughal architecture.
Visiting Time : The palace is open between 9.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. Best time to visit the Hawa Mahal is sunrise when it catches the early morning sun and is bathed in its golden light making it glow like a gem.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Hawa Mahal or 10 Lines on Hawa Mahal. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts