10 lines on communicable disease in English for students and Children
Ten Lines about communicable disease online classes – This article will help the students who are looking for information about communicable disease. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- A communicable disease is a disease that spreads from one person or animal to another.
- People sometimes refer to communicable diseases as “infectious” or “transmissible” diseases.
- Pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protists, cause communicable diseases.
- A person may develop a communicable disease after becoming infected by the pathogen.
- Many communicable diseases cause mild symptoms that go away without treatment. Others require treatment to prevent them from becoming more serious.
- There are steps a person can take to reduce their risk of contracting and transmitting disease causing pathogens. These include receiving available vaccinations, practicing regular hand washing, and maintaining good hygiene at home.
- Once a pathogen has entered a person’s body, it will begin replicating. The individual may then begin to experience symptoms.
- Some symptoms are a direct result of the pathogen damaging the body’s cells. Others are due to the body’s immune response to the infection.
- Communicable diseases are usually mild, and symptoms pass after a few days.
- People can reduce their risk of contracting or transmitting disease causing pathogens by following the steps below:
- washing their hands thoroughly and regularly
- disinfecting surfaces at home often, especially doorknobs and food areas
- practicing good hygiene when preparing and handling food
- avoiding eating spoiled food
- avoiding touching wild animals
- receiving available vaccinations
- taking antimalarial medications when traveling where there is a malaria risk
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about communicable disease or 10 Lines on communicable disease. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts