10 Lines on Mahatma Gandhi for Children and Students in English
Ten lines on Mahatma Gandhi – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Mahatma Gandhi in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Mahatma Gandhi had born in a Hindu family on 2nd October 1869 at Porbandar in Gujarat.
- His father Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi was Diwan of Porbandar.
- Mahatma Gandhi married to Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia in May 1883.
- Mahatma Gandhi was a great freedom fighter.
- On 4th September 1888, he left for London for higher studies.
- He returned to India in 1915 and joined the Indian National Congress.
- Gandhiji was also known as Bapu.
- They are also called the father of India.
- He made many movements like non-cooperation, civil disobedience and leave of India against the British.
- On 30th January 1948, Nathuram Godse shot Mahatma Gandhi and killed him.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Mahatma Gandhi in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.