10 lines on Monkey in English for Students and Children
Ten Lines about Monkey – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Monkey in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
- There are around 1 to 2 billion monkeys living in this world, in which 5 million monkeys are in India.
- The “Pigmy Marmoset” is very smallest monkey and the largest monkey is the “Mandrill”.
- The ‘monkey’ is a very intelligent creature.
- It is a four-legged animal with four legs, two eyes, two ears, and a long tail.
- The main habitat of monkeys is grassland, high plane areas, trees and forests however they have started living in cities and towns also.
- Monkey is an animal that spend most of their life on trees.
- Monkeys are very agile.
- Monkeys can easily jump from one branch to another on the tree.
- Monkey resembles human beings somewhat in appearance and behavior.
- The long tail in monkey helps it in balancing its body while climbing or hanging on trees.
- Monkey is a group of mammals that belongs to the kingdom Animalia.
- The monkey has a total of 32 teeth.
- The monkey likes to eat “bananas”.
- It love jumping and playing with other monkeys in the group.
- Monkey shows its happiness by producing laughter-like sounds.
- There are 260 living species of monkeys all over the world.
- 98 percent of the DNA of monkeys and humans are matched.
- Monkey is mostly afraid of snakes.
- The first monkey sent into space was named ‘Albert II “.
- World Monkey Day is celebrated every year on 14 December.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Monkey or 10 Lines on Monkey in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 lines on my family
Read Also:- 10 Lines on Arvind Kejriwal