10 Lines on Arvind Kejriwal in English for Students and Children
Ten Lines about Arvind Kejriwal – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Arvind Kejriwal in English. This 10 lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Arvind Kejriwal was born on 16th August 1968 in Haryana.
- Kejriwal is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- In 2012, he launched the Aam Aadmi Party.
- He is a national convener of the Aam Aadmi Party.
- Before joining politics, Kejriwal had worked in the Indian Revenue Service as a Joint Commissioner of Income Tax in New Delhi.
- Arvind Kejriwal is the 7th Chief Minister of Delhi Since February 2015.
- In 2015 Delhi Assembly elections, Aam Aadmi Party won with a historic majority, obtaining 67 out of 70 assembly seats.
- Kejriwal was awarded Magsaysay Award for his campaign against corruption.
- Kejriwal discussed his views on corruption and the state of the Indian democracy in his book Swaraj.
- He advocates for decentralization of government and the involvement of the panchayat in local decisions and budgets. He claims that foreign multinational companies have too much power in the decision-making process of the central government.
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Arvind Kejriwal or 10 Lines on Arvind Kejriwal in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Read Also:- 10 lines on Monkey
Read Also:- 10 Lines on AR Rahman