10 Lines on Solar System in English for students and Children
10 Lines on Solar System – This article will help the students who are looking for information about Solar System. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Our solar system consists of 1 sun which is a star. It is a part of the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Our Solar System is about 4.6 billion years old.
- Around the sun 8 main planets revolve in their particular axis.
- These 8 Planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
- Some of the planets have their moons that keep revolving around them.
- There are hundreds of dwarf (small) planets (like Pluto) which also revolve around the sun.
- Mercury is the nearest planet to the Sun and Neptune is the farthest planet.
- Most of the planets are made up of rock and soil. Jupiter is a giant gas planet. It does not have any land.
- All planets revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction except Venus which revolves in a clockwise direction.
- Like planets, our solar system is also in constant movement.
20 Lines on Solar System in English
- Gravitationally bounded planetary objects which orbit the sun make up the solar system.
- Our solar system is part of the Milky Way Galaxy.
- It is originated 4.6 billion years ago from a collapse of interstellar gas and dust cloud.
- Sun covers the major part of our solar system.
- Our solar system consists of 8 planets.
- There are about 200 moons found in our solar system.
- The 8 planets of the solar system are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
- The largest planet in our solar system is Jupiter, whereas Mercury is the smallest.
- Earth is the only planet in the solar system where life exists.
- The model of our solar system is heliocentric, the sun is located in the center of the known universe.
- Mars, the second smallest planet of our solar system is also known as the red planet.
- There found a torus-shaped region between Mars and Jupiter which is termed as the Asteroid belt.
- In our solar system various dwarf planets (like Pluto) also revolve around the sun.
- The planetary object in the solar system consists of gas and ice giants, terrestrial planets and dwarf planets, etc.
- Jupiter, a gas giant is the largest planet in the solar system.
- Besides the sun and the planets there are several other bodies like asteroids, satellites, etc in our solar system.
- Venus, the second nearest to the sun is considered the hottest planet of our solar system.
- Moons revolve around the planets found in the solar system.
- Largest moon of our solar system is Ganymede, which is the moon of Jupiter.
- Planets of the solar system revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction (except Venus)
Few Lines on Solar System For Kids
- The Group of planets and their moons in orbit around the sun is known as the Solar System.
- Our solar system was formed due to a big bang explosion of a large star around 4.3 billion a year ago.
- There are eight planets in our Solar System named Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
- In our solar system the biggest planet is Jupiter, and the smallest planet is Mercury.
- Earth is the only planet where life exists.
- The All planet revolves around the Sun anti-clockwise but the only venus revolves clockwise direction.
- The Solar System also consists of Asteroids, Sednoids, and Planetoids, etc.
- The Sun is the biggest star in our Solar System and It is one crore fifty lakh kilometers away from earth.
- The Sun is the central part of our solar system which is a part of the milky way galaxy.
- Sun is also known as the god Surya because it is considered as a life-giver for human beings.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about Solar System or 10 Lines on Solar System. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.