Ten Lines about My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard – This article will help the students who are looking for information about My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
Respected Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi Ji.
I am_______ from class _________
- I remain completely optimistic and feel that India will reach greater heights by 2047.
- we celebrate 100 years of political independence in 2047. it’s only 25 years away from my vision for India by 2047.
- India should transform into an energy-independent nation.
- India should become a developed country.
- There should be a reduction in poverty and unemployment.
- Problems in Indian agriculture should be resolved because farmers are the backbone of our country they need our respect not our sympathy and we shall give it.
- India should overcome the problems of corruption, malnutrition and illiteracy.
- Our country should continue to be a land of secular peace and prosperity.
Long live India, Jai hind
My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard 10 lines
- By 2047, I want to see India freedom from poverty, unemployment, corruption and other social evils.
- Poor children should get an education.
- There should be no gap between rich and poor.
- India should continue to be the land of peace prosperity.
- Our country should continue to be secular.
- The entire world respects and recognised the strength of India.
- I aspire that our country should become the largest economy in the world by 2047.
- We all should work together to achieve it in the next 25 years.
- The India of vision where women are educated.
- My vision for India 2047 is to make women powerful.
My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard 10 lines in English
- My India will be completely corruption-free in 2047
- In 2047, my India will be on first place in the categories of fully literate country
- In 2047 my India will be completely healthy and pollution-free.
- My India of 2047 will be free from discrimination of caste and creed
- My India by 2047 will be a healthy environment country with minimum pollution
- In 2047 my India will be completely free from terrorism.
- There will be no gender discrimination in India in 2047, there will be no exploitation on the basis of gender discrimination.
- There will be no shortage of food grains in India in 2047 and will not die of malnutrition and starvation.
- Will die along with modernity in my India of 2047
- In my India of 2047 there will be a good harmony of modernity as well as cultural life
- Violence will have no place in my India of 2047
- Manav Dharma will be followed by every person in India in 2047.
10 Lines On My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard In English
Our country India became free from the slavery of 200 years of British on 15th August 1947. Independence is about to complete 75 years.
On this occasion, the entire country is celebrating the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. Through Azadi ka, Amrit Mahotsav India is celebrating the glorious history of its people, culture, and achievements.
After 25 years, in the year 2047, it will be 100 years since the country got independence. In the coming 25 years the “Amrit Kaal” for the country.
I have a greater vision for India in 2047. We should overcome the problems of corruption, poverty, unemployment, malnutrition, and illiteracy.
The India of my vision where women are safe and walk freely on road. Also, it will be a place where there is freedom of equality for all and everyone.
It would be a place where there is no discrimination of caste, color, gender, social or economic status, and race. I see it as a place that sees an abundance of development and growth.
It is my vision that India would be self-sufficient in food and the women of India of 2047 as empowered. who has equal rights with men, with whom there is no discrimination in the Job?
Our country should continue to be secular where all religions are treated equally. The entire world respects have recognized the strength of India.
Poor children should get an education. there should continue to be the land of peace. Although the country is on the path of continuous development for the last 75 years.
But in the coming 25 years, we Indians will have to become as powerful as we were never before. with regard to the years 2047, we have to set a target that after completing 100 years of independence, where do we see India.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard or 10 Lines on My Vision For India In 2047 Postcard in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 Lines on B R Ambedkar
Read Also:- 10 lines on freedom fighters