Ten Lines about the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives – This article will help the students who are looking for information about the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives in English. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- Lactobacillus is used to form curd from milk.
- Penicillium, a fungus used to produce antibiotics like penicillin.
- Rhizobium present in pulse plants’ roots fix nitrogen from the air and supply nitrogen compounds to the pulse plants.
- Yeast is widely used in bakeries for making fluffy bread and cake.
- Micro-organisms are also used in winemaking, baking, pickling, and other food-making processes.
- Blue green algae carry out Nitrogen fixation.
- Alcoholic fermentation by yeast is widely used in the preparation of wine and bread.
- Many microbes carry out the decomposition of dead remains of plants and animals.
- Microbes are used to reduce pollution. For example, decomposers such as bacteria and fungi break down dead bodies and excreta to form inorganic compounds, which plants can absorb.
- Spirulina, yeast are used as single-cell proteins (supplementary food).
Few lines on the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives
- Microbes also play an important role in the preparation of medicines. Antibiotics are chemicals produced by microorganisms to kill bacteria. Penicillin is an antibiotic made from Penicillium.
- Lactobacillus is used in dairy industries for the setting of curd and in cheese making.
- Rhizobium helps in Nitrogen fixation in soil and thus, increases the fertility of the soil.
- Bacteria in our intestine helps in proper digestion and release vitamin B, absorbed by the intestine.
- Yeast is used on a commercial basis for the production of alcohol via fermentation.
- Many vaccines are prepared from micro-organisms. These vaccines are given to children to protect them from the disease.
- Processing and ageing of cheese is carried out by microorganisms.
- Certain microbes are also used in the biological treatment of sewage and industrial effluents.
- Yeast is used in making idli, bhaturas, bread, pastries, and cakes.
- Some microorganisms are used as a probiotic (live bacteria and yeasts that are good for the digestive system and maintain the good health of the host). They are called ‘good’ or ‘useful’ bacteria.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives or 10 Lines on the usefulness of microorganisms in our lives in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
Read Also:- 10 Lines on AR Rahman
Read Also:- 10 Lines on B R Ambedkar