10 Lines on My Grandmother – This article will help the students who are looking for information about My Grandmother. This 10 Lines is very simple and easy to remember.
- My grandmother is very sweet person.
- She cares for everyone in our family.
- My grandmother is my great inspiration.
- She is the most important wheel in the family vehicle.
- My grandmother cooks very tasty food.
- My grandmother is a religious lady.
- She is very punctual about visiting the temple daily.
- She has wrinkled face and silver hair but always wears smile on her face.
- My grandma tells me a story at night.
- I love my grandmother very much.
10 lines on My Grandmother in English
- My grandmother’s name is Anju yadav.
- She is around 60 years old and is a very religious lady.
- Her hair has turned grey completely.
- She is very punctual and does her chores at definite times.
- She is the first one to wake up in the morning.
- By the time other family members wake up, she would be done with bathing and prayers.
- She regularly does yoga and encourages everyone to do the same for sound health.
- She makes tasty food. I am fond of the rasmalai and gulab jamun prepared by her.
- Every night she tells me interesting stories of kingdoms, fairies, princes and princesses.
- She cares for everyone in the family. I pray to God to give her a long healthy life.
Few lines on Grandmother
- My grandmother’s name is Mrs. Savi.
- She is like a goddess in female form.
- My grandmother is a religious woman.
- She goes to the temple every day and reads holy books.
- My grandmother is a very good cook.
- Every morning she goes for a walk in the park.
- She is always busy with some work or the other.
- Our family is progressing fast under his guidance.
- My grandmother is an ideal and pious woman.
- We want them to live long.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about My Grandmother or 10 Lines on My Grandmother. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.
FAQs. 10 lines on my grandmother
What does grandma mean?
Grandmother is your father’s mother who is very affectionate and gives a lot of affection to her children as well as her grandchildren. She takes care of everyone in the family and all the family members respect her very much.
What age is considered old for a woman?
An older woman has different life expectancies. They have different cognitive abilities and different physical abilities.” By that definition, a woman over 60 in India and a typical woman in the United States aged 73.