10 Lines on National Youth Day for Students and Children in English
Ten Lines about National Youth Day – This article will help the students who are looking for information about National Youth Day in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember.
- National Youth Day is celebrated to commemorate one of the greatest philosophers of India, Swami Vivekananda.
- Swami Vivekananda is popularly known across the world for reviving the ideologies of Hinduism and inspiring nationalistic fervour across the country during the colonial British rule.
- Various social events such as blood donation camps and organ donation camps are conducted on the 12th of January to 16th of January across various cities in the country.
- The non-resident Indians who stay in the USA, UK, Australia, France, Germany and many other countries celebrate National Youth Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda and spread his teachings and philosophy is to other countries as well.
- Swami Vivekananda is an ideal role model for the youth because of his strong, mind, body and spirit and his inspirational role in the nation-building activities during the Indian Independence movement.
- His popular quote is “faith in ourselves and faith in God this is the secret of greatness”.
- National Youth Day is also known as Yuva Divas and it aims to create awareness and knowledge about the rights of youth in India.
- The importance of youth, both for the political and economic atmosphere of the country, is very high and leaders cannot afford to ignore the demands and the desires of the youth of India.
- Martial arts, exhibitions, songs, music, dance and singing are some of the events that are conducted on National Youth Day across the country.
- Themes that are adopted on National Youth Day from many years are sabse pahle Bharat, youth for drug-free India, youth for Digital India, stand up India and startup India, celebrate unity in diversity etc.
- National Youth Day is celebrated on 12th of January every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- The main objective of National Youth Day and the reason for its observance is to create a platform for the youth and address their problems in various spectrums of life.
- Ramakrishna Mission, an NGO founded by Vivekananda celebrates the National Youth Day with full of enthusiasm and passion.
- People donate blood in Blood Donation Camps under the banner of the NGO on National Youth Day.
- Youth Festival is celebrated with an aim to spread the spiritual harmony, peace and brotherhood among the youths.
- The youth festival is celebrated with a theme giving message to the younger generation of modern India.
- To encourage their inner soul, to promote trust, life, art, education among the youth, various other programs are also presented by people into and outside the country.
- In Swami Vivekananda’s ideals and thoughts, there is power and glory that fills the youth of the country with consciousness and infuses new energy and positivity in them.
- On the occasion of National Youth Day, schools and colleges organize various activities including games, seminars, essay-writing, and other competitions.
- Famous quote of Swami Vivekananda-“Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached” acts as biggest encouragement for youths in their challenging times.
Subscribe To my YouTube Channel :- 10 Lines Essay
Subscribe To my YouTube Shorts Channel :- 10 Lines Essay Shorts
Teachers in school, are often asked to Children write 10 lines about National Youth Day or 10 Lines on National Youth Day in English. We help the students to do their homework in more effective way. If you liked this article, then please comment below and tell us how you liked it. We use your comments to further improve our service.